Are you passionate about working with communication and dare to be ambitious on behalf of Aarhus' cultural life? Then maybe you're the one we're looking for! As a communication intern in The Youth Culture House – UKH, you must have the courage to engage in new challenges, be able to work independently and have an eye for the good story in everything you do.
We work in an ambitious and creative entrepreneurial environment, and we can offer you an internship where there is room for idea development and participation, so you can make your mark on cultural life in Aarhus.
Who is UKH?
UKH is a youth culture centre founded in 2015 by Aarhus Municipality and is located in the old Amtssygehus on Tage-Hansens Gade in Aarhus C. UKH is a cultural centre with various facilities for all young people aged 15-30 years. We believe that from idea to action there must be the shortest possible path. Therefore, all young people can enter the door and use the house. In this sense, UKH is defined by those who use the house and our facilities.All to live in a world where young people have co-determination and culture can flourish – even for those who have to live on it.
Then you want to become part of a creative working environment where you can develop your communication and social media skills, this is a unique opportunity for an internship with lots of responsibility, space for development and large network in Aarhus cultural life.
About the position
As an intern in UKH, you become an important part of our everyday life. You will have the opportunity to make your mark on UKH's agenda and help optimise and further develop UKH's communication and marketing efforts.You get to experience young project and cultural creators and upcoming artists up close and communicate their work. At the same time, you become part of a strong community across cultural life.
● Develop concepts and content for social media and website
● Preparation of texts and maintenance of various platforms
● Updating and maintaining our website ● Dissemination of our events –
before, during and after
● Graphic & photo tasks ● Less ad hoc tasks A little about
● You like to geek concepts and content for Instagram and
Facebook ● You have good written
communication ion skills and sense of communication
● You have a sense and an enthusiasm for the visual (photo, video, graphics)
● You can take the initiative and work independently ● You are interested in culture
and want to communicate experiences from the
artists and artists of the growth layer We can
● A work that creates value for Aarhus young cultural life
● Concrete work experience with communication and marketing
● A creative and inspiring working environment in a unique framework ● Opportunity to test your professional skills
● Influence on your own tasks ● An extensive network and a working day
among a lot of young people and people from cultural life ●
Communal dining and other social activities
● We are open to adapting the internship position to the requirements of the curriculum
Where and how?
The internship position is basically 30 hours with flexibility in relation to
study-oriented tasks. Part of the classes are evening classes.
The internship position is unpaid starting in January or February 2022 and is
spread over a semester. The application deadline is 1 December, so hurry to
the keys and send an application together with your CV to Lone Jensen,
firstname.lastname@example.org with the text "Communication Trainee" in the subject line.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Lone on 5157 5012.
Talks will take place in week 49.
We look forward to hearing from you!