- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
Sew a mini bag – Workshop
22. februar 2021 | 19:00 - 19:30Gratis
->>Sew a mini bag with zipper closure; an upcycling workshop with SASKEYE Studios<<-
Turn any forgotten piece of clothing in your wardrobe into a cute mini bag with a zipper closure! Learn how to make a mini bag pattern and how to sew the bag with sustainable fashion designer SASKEYE Studios
You will need:
– A piece of clothing or fabric that you don’t use anymore.
– A zipper approx 20 cm long. If it’s longer it can always be cut shorter when sewing the bag.
– Sewing machine and all necessary sewing tools for a normal project such as thread, fabric scissor, pins, measuring tape
– An A4 paper and a paper scissor
It takes place through a live stream on our Facebook page.
Follow @saskeyestudios on Instagram to get more sewing and upcycling inspiration